An attorney for the WHOLE family. Attorney Mitch Moldovan knows how important your family is and he strives to provide comprehensive, attentive, and empathetic service to you and your family, whether it is protecting the family through divorce or family law issues, preparing your personal affairs and estate in the event of death or illness, setting up a new business venture, or dealing with the unfortunate criminal matter.
In 2015, MITCHELL MOLDOVAN opened his own practice in his native Kalamazoo, Michigan, dedicated to delivering exception client service and big firm results, but with the efficiency, flexibility, service and value from a small law firm. In October 2016, MITCHELL MOLDOVAN’s law practice merged into the law firm of LENNON, MILLER, O’CONNOR & BARTOSIEWICZ, PLC, where he continues to be a zealous advocate for his clients, focusing on achieving positive results. Please contact Attorney Mitch Moldovan at (269) 381-8844 and schedule your appointment today.
Mitch is licensed to practice in trial courts throughout the state as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan. His cases require regular court appearances in Circuit, District, and Probate Courts in Kalamazoo, Van Buren, St. Joseph, Calhoun and Cass Counties.
Education and Honors
- Albion College, Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Policy, with a concentration on public service (1998)
- Wayne State University, Juris Doctorate, (2001)
- Recipient of the Richard A. Ports Public Affairs Award as the nation’s most outstanding Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity undergraduate with an interest in public affairs or political science
- White House Intern for President Clinton and Vice President Gore (1997)
- Former Law Clerk for Hon. Michael E. Dodge, 43rd Judicial Circuit Court, Cass County, Michigan
Professional & Community Activities
- Member State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted to Practice Law in Federal Court, in the Western District of Michigan
- Member of Kalamazoo County Bar Association
- Member of Kalamazoo County Family Law Bar Association
- Member of Kalamazoo County Trial Lawyers Bar Association
- Member of the Cass County Bar Association, past President
- Member of the St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Member of the Vicksburg Lions Club
Mitch resides in Schoolcraft with his wife, Kate, and their two children, Brynn and Beau. In his free time, Mitch enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and hockey and enjoying the beach and outdoors.